St. Mary of Charity

The parish church of St Mary of Charity has roots that extend back to pre-Christian days. It is the largest parish church in Kent, denoting the importance of Faversham in the middle Ages.

Notable features include the reputed tomb of King Stephen and the painted column dating from around 1306 featuring ten events in the life of our Lord.

OPEN: From 9-5pm every day (subject to alteration due to services)

For more information please visit