Relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of the rolling Kent countryside on our family run sheep farm. Tastefully renovated and decorated throughout our 16th Century farmhouse offers excellent self-catering accommodation for guests.
* Fully equipped kitchen with Electric cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave and washing machine.
* 2 double bedroom plus bunkbed room
* Lounge/Diner seats up to 6 people
* Newly refurbished spacious bathroom
* All bed linen and towels provided
* Freeview TV/DVD
* Free WiFi Internet Access
Spacious patio and garden area with seating. Ample parking.
A perfect base for enjoying many walks that Faversham has to offer. Uplees Farm is also an ideal base for visiting the area both coast and country. Whatever your preference you will be assured of a warm welcome.
Being a working farm there are animals grazing in our fields which include sheep, goats, ducks and chickens.
The village of Oare is one mile away and offers two pubs both serving great homemade food and ale.
Faversham two miles away is Kent’s oldest market town and is mentioned in the Domesday Book 1086.
A very peaceful retreat to escape the pressures of every day life.
Sleeps 4 adults and 2 children. Weekly tariff £330 - £600 mid week and weekend breaks (min 2 nights) from £200.
Where To Stay - Uplees Farm